viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

bigger is better

I don't remember what time it was, or why I was even watching TV. I don't really have the habit of watching TV anymore, except during my vacations. Anyway, this commercial popped up for this cereal:

I can't remember what exactly it was about, asides it being completely and stereotypically boy-centric, but I did catch this last line: "Bigger is better!"

And I just had to stop whatever else it was I was thinking, and ponder on the simplicity of a message such as this. Bigger is better. Bigger houses, bigger cars, bigger bombs, bigger buildings, bigger (or fatter) people. If it's bigger, it's a sign that it is, quite obviously, better. And of course, like everything else in our male-centric society, this thought transfers over to the lovely member sticking out from the crotch of our males: the penis.

A penis is not good if it's small. Fuck that shit, a penis has to be huge if it's going to keep up with this big-infused society. How am I ever going to fit in if my tiny penis can't hold the weight of my HUGE bowl of HUGE Honey-Combs? I mean, really, never mind that ten-inch suckers hurt when hard, don't fit into a normal, six-inch deep vagina, suck out all the moisture from vaginas, and are generally a pain-in-the-ass. You're the man.

Of course, these aren't things you didn't know before. But what struck me the most is that this kind of message seems to start targeting younger and younger kids. It's as if all a society cares about is displaying well-hung, sweaty virile men as the desirable thing, and the only way to drive that home is by making cereal commercials that have penis-envy vaguely embedded into its message. Then, later on, it'll move on to cars. Then it'll move towards random things like boats and telescopes, and then houses and body fat. And then, when they have a beautiful model with them in bed, she pulls down his pants, and guess what? He's hung like a light switch. Oh the shame.

And, to top it all off, women are led on to believe that they NEED huge penises in order to get off in sex. A lot still don't know that the clitoris is all you need for pleasure, not the thrusting of a twelve inch penis. Men with those penises just want you to think that, but that's just the stupidity created in their heads from the loss of blood in their brain (since most of it is in their penis to keep it mildly hard). Really, if you're in bed with a guy that's got a five-incher, but gives you the best cunnilingus of your life, will you care about how big his penis is anymore? Not likely.

At any rate, I like to let the men fight over who has the bigger what while they circle jerk each other and eat their Honey-Combs.


I just hope that women realize sometime soon that they don't need a huge penis.

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I love your blog. And your outview. You should update it more often. I added you to my blog roll @ http://sirelula.blogspot.com and http://siluetadesirena.blogspot.com

Di dijo...

Thank you. It is now in my plans to update once a week, and not let college eat up all of my time. :)

Anónimo dijo...

haha. yea college can b really annoyin sometimes.